How to remove find friends tab on facebook?
How can I permanently delete friends from my Facebook account?
5 Answers 5
To remove a friend:
- Click "Account" on the upper-right part of the screen
- Click "Edit Friends" (first option under your profile picture)
- On the left sidebar, under the "Lists" section, click "Friends".
- Find the friend(s) you want to remove (you may need to click the arrows at the top or bottom of the list) and click the "X" button on the right.
- A message will pop up asking if you really want to remove them. Click "Remove".
If you want to block someone, so they can't contact you at all:
- Click "Privacy Settings" under the "Account" button on the upper-right part of the screen
- Under the "Block Lists" section at the bottom of the page, click "Edit your lists".
- Type the name or email address of the person you want to block, and click the corresponding "Block This User" button.
- If you want to unblock them later, follow the same steps, but click the "(remove)" link next to their name/email address in the list.
To Remove Friends - or more specifically "Relationships"
Log into your facebook account via: http://www.facebook.com/
Click "Account" from the top right hand side of the header, and select the first option "Edit Friends". That will take you to your editable friends list: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/friends/?ref=tn
Select the "X" next to the friend that you wish to remove.
*Note that you will be removing the connection between you and the friend, and not the actual friend. In other words, you are deleting the "friendship", not the "friend" (read: You can't delete other peoples facebook profiles).
To block friends from ever seeing you again:
Select "Block Lists" from the bottom of the page.
From there you can add names and emails of people you want to block.
There are a number of other things you can do to manage relationships w/ people. For instance I like to leave people as friends, however add them to specific "lists". That way only people on specific lists can see my posts, pictures, etc. I can also chose which list to share with when I post, or chose to share with all.